Experience and Approaches
Corona-Help: From now on we offer all consultations, moderations & workshops also online!
The initiator and founder of this additional offer of Management Transfair, Mario Radomski, has broad experience in the field of education and especially vocational training at almost all levels.
- at the system level of vocational training in the on-site consultation of the Ministry of Education in Georgia on the introduction of dual vocational training,
- at the organizational level as a human resources manager for training and further education in a large corporation,
- at the advisory level internationally as a consultant for vocational training in the field of vocational pedagogy, school management and e-learning,
- at the practical level in schools and universities, many years of experience in the training of practical instructors in nursing, nursing service managers and directors, lecturer at the Hamburg Fernhochschule Also experienced in management training in the fields of communication, personnel recruitment, assessments, project management and business administration at many well-known educational institutions in Germany.
- and very early in the field of instruction as a group leader in workshops for the disabled.
We are also active in other industries. But here we focus this offer on education and social enterprises.
At Management TransFair, current methods and trends from research and science collide with more than twenty years of expertise and experience in dealing with individual personalities or organizations.
What sounds like a stark contrast actually, fits together here and complements each other in a special way.
The focus is on people, the organisational environment and development opportunities.
Consultation, courses, seminars and trainings should always be closely related to the specific living and working environment.
Only in this way can insights be implemented and experienced in everyday life. The first step is to find out exactly what you want and what you need,
in a second step it is about learning and trying out new behaviour patterns or developed structures. For this purpose we combine different methods.
Our approaches are thus based on the philosophy of organisational development.